OIL SEAL DIMENSIONS: 40 x 50 x 6,5 mm
TWO WHEELERS SEALING SOLUTIONS
SKF fork seal kits for mountain bikes are made of the same self-lubricating compound developed for superior sealing performance in motorcycle applications.
- Compatibility with a wide range of original equipment and aftermarket fork oils
- Enhanced water and dirt protection
- Capability to withstand UV light
- Reduced wear and air suction for longer life
- Wide range of tailored sizes to fit most applications
The mountain bike fork seal kit from SKF contains two integrated oil seal-dirt scrapers, crush washers and pre-impregnated foam rings. Depending on the fork manufacturer, the kit may consist of two oil seals and two dirt scrapers.
- The integrated dust sealing lip is designed as a first guard against dirt entering the fork, thus preventing contamination of the other components in the fork
- The integrated oil sealing lip prevents oil from exiting the fork
- The special pre-impregnated foam ring within the kit provides enhanced friction reduction to the fork
- User friendly for quick replacement during periodical oil service
|FOX||All Model 40||2005 - 2015|